MINI Vacuum Pump Sets - Lubricated Rotary Vane
Mini pump sets (LUBRICATED ROTARY VANE) – General description
Mini pump sets are small independent "Plug and GO" vacuum-producing units with reduced size.
They are composed of:
- A small welded sheet steel tank with perfect vacuum seal. (6 ltr up to 20 ltr (vol)
- A low-flow rate dry or lubricated rotating vane vacuum pump.
- A mini digital vacuum switch for adjusting the maximum level of vacuum.
- A vacuum gauge for reading the level of vacuum.
- Switchgear enclosed in a special casing.
- A manual valve for vacuum interception.
- A cock for condensation drainage.
The level of vacuum, pre-set via the digital vacuum switch is automatically maintained in the tank.
Mini pump sets can also be supplied with single-phase or DC electric motors and they are suited for equipping fixed or mobile working units that require vacuum, such as:
- Trolleys with vacuum cups for fixing and transporting glass and crystals.
- Vacuum clamping systems for ski maintenance, marble processing and for polishing copper, pewter or silver objects.
- Hoists with vacuum cups for lifting television sets and household appliances for glass installation in door and window frames, for laying ceramic tiles, for feeding sheet metal into presses, etc.